The International Format Awards are the leading awards for the global format business, recognising creativity and excellence across a range of categories.
They are a coproduction between leading players in the formats business; C21Media, FRAPA and EMC, in association with MIPFormats.
The awards will be judged by a panel of international formats buyers. The Awards are open to any show that first went to air during 2020 and is being marketed to the international community as a format.
Entries are now open, click here to enter! The closing date to enter is February 22.
• Format Innovation in a Time of COVID • Best Brand-Driven Format
• Best Competition Reality Format
• Best Comedy Format
• Best Factual Entertainment Format
• Best Multi-platform Format
• Best Scripted Format
• Best Studio-Based Gameshow Format
• Best Returning Format
• Best Reality Format
• Best Host of a Television Format
• The International Formats Business Gold Award 2021
The finalists will be announced on March 25
The winners will be announced in a digital ceremony on April 13.
We look forward to celebrating the best the format the business has to offer, despite the challenging conditions. Good luck!
For more information on the awards, please contact C21: Email: [email protected]